Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Half Way – Bump Progress

So I haven’t been very consistent so far in taking bump-selfies (‘Bumpies’?) but I thought - to celebrate making it to half way - I would share my progress so far. 

Unfortunately I only took photos once during the first trimester (too busy celebrating the joy of pregnancy by throwing up!) so there is quite a big jump from 5 to 13 weeks.

Seeing them all together makes it feel much more real, because when you see your tummy day in, day out the change is so gradual that you don’t really notice it (well, I didn’t anyway!). 

Please excuse the sexy array of mis-matched pyjamas; I have, at least, spared the world my 19 week shot - taken in just knickers and a vest - which I don't think the internet is really ready for. ;-)

5 WEEKS

13 WEEKS

14 WEEKS

17 WEEKS

18 WEEKS
20 WEEKS

21 WEEKS
It's getting bigger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment